- Apply an “Inside-Out Approach” to problem solving and goal creation;
- Resolve differences in marriage and family relationships
- By creatively cooperating together;
- Establish a better work/life balance;
- Become more effective in raising emotionally healthy and empowered children;
- Employ the skills of Empathic Listening and synergy; and
- Learn to effectively discipline and motivate children.
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at Education Service Center 20 (right outside the Walters gate)
Session ID: 53112
To register, see attached directions.
Source: ESC 20 Parent Resources